The Data Controller is the Company 8853 S.p.A. with headquarters in Pero (MI), at via Pitagora 11, tel. +39 0288531, e-mail email@example.com.
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
We wish to inform you that the data collected shall be processed for the purposes based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller and more specifically:
- to follow up on your request to register for the event and for the subsequent administrative and organisational management of the event;
- to send direct marketing communications, newsletters, advertising material including commercial and promotional communications. In this case, the consent expressed in accordance with this statement is the legal basis;
- for activities aimed at determining the habits and the preferences through profiling. In this case, the consent of the data subject expressed in accordance with this statement is the legal basis.
The consent, where required, can be expressed through a specific checkbox.
- METHODS OF PROCESSING
- In relation to the personal data processed and retained for the purposes set out under a), number 1 of this statement (purposes of registering for the event), the processing shall be done through automated logics and the use of management software such as CRM;
- In relation to the personal data processed for the purposes set out under b) number 1 of this statement (marketing purposes) the processing shall be done through software for the automated sending of commercial information;
- In relation to the personal data processed for the purposes under c) number 1 of this statement (purposes of determining preferences) the processing shall be done through CRM which allows to define tastes and preferences in order to provide services and personalised communications. For more information, please see below.
- AUTOMATED DECISION PROCESS AND PROFILING
If consent was given to process the personal data for the purposes of
obtaining personalised services through profiling, they may be subject to an
automated decisional process, through a specific algorithm which shall decide which
communications are most suited to his or her profile or which could be of greatest
interest. The processing carried out in this manner has, as expected consequences, by way of example,
the sending of communications, the sending of discounts, the sending of invitations and
events considered to be of interest, etc.
The data subject has, in any case, the right to obtain the human intervention in the decision-making process
of the Data Controller, to express his or her point of view, to obtain an explanation of the
decision reached and to challenge that decision.
- RECIPIENTS AND POSSIBLE RECIPIENT CATEGORIES OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The following may be recipients of the personal data:
- Communications companies that carry out activities of commercial communication and
profiling activities, as well as companies that offer services to create and send newsletters, which have the status of Data processors;
- Companies that provide platforms to access the webinar services, especially Google Meet, whose privacy statement is available through the following link https://policies.google.com/privacy. The Company manages servers throughout the world and the information may be processed on servers outside the country you live in. In this case, the data may be transferred to countries outside the EU. Irrespective of where the information is processed, the Company respects a number of legal frameworks relating to the transfer of the data, including the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
The Data Controller may communicate the data given by you to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to subjects to whom the communication is obligatory by law.
Your data shall not be disseminated.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- The personal data processed and stored for the purposes set out under a) number 1 of this statement (purposes of registering for the event) are processed for the time strictly necessary for performing the event itself;
- The personal data processed and stored for the purposes set out under b) number 1 of this statement (marketing purposes) are processed and stored until their cancellation and/or withdrawal of consent requested by the data subject;
- The personal data processed and stored for the purposes set out under c) number 1 of this statement (purposes of determining preferences) are processed and stored for a period of time not exceeding 24 months from the day of collection.
- CONFERMENT OF DATA
The conferment of the data indicated as obligatory is indispensable for registering and participating in the event; the refusal to provide such data shall make it impossible to offer it. The conferment of the data indicated as optional is aimed exclusively at the possibility of offering you a more personalised service; in the event such data is not provided, it shall not be possible to carry out any marketing and customisation activities.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT
The data subject has the right to object as follows:
- The right to object, at all times, for reasons connected to his or her particular situation, to the processing of the personal data concerning him or her in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1 letters e) or f) of the GDPR, including profiling based on such provisions. The Data Controller shall refrain from processing the personal data further, unless it is shown that there are relevant legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, the rights and the freedoms of the data subject or to assess, carry out or defend a right before a court;
- Where personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the data subject has the right to object at all times to the processing of the personal data concerning him or her for such purposes, including profiling in so far as this relates to the direct marketing;
- In the event of objection to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
- EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS
The data subject is entitled to access his or her personal data, to request their correction, updating and cancellation or limitation, if they are incomplete, incorrect, or collected in violation of the law; the data subject is also entitled to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons or to obtain portability (for a more in-depth examination, please refer to articles 15-22 of the GDPR).
In cases where the consent is necessary in order to process the data, the data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
All the rights listed above can be exercised by you by writing to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions contained in the Regulation (EU), you can contact the Data Protection Supervisor, by consulting the website at the address http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.