Call of the Wild gold coin series, a love story between man and nature
Canada is an immense country where the wilderness always plays a leading role in the lives of its inhabitants. It is precisely this pristine and primordial nature that is celebrated in the fascinating Call of the Wild gold coin series. The Call of the Wild coins have an above-average purity, like all Canadian bullions, and are therefore extremely attractive to the investor, on a par with a real bullion coin.
The characteristics of the Call of the Wild gold coins
The exclusive 24-carat gold Call of the Wild coins are produced by the Royal Canadian Mint. The first coin in 2014 was dedicated to the protagonist of Jack London's book of the same name: the wolf in his most exciting pose, that of howling. In the following years, new coins were produced depicting other animals typical of the Canadian forests. In 2015, the roaring cougar was depicted (the Roaring Cougar), in 2016 the bear appeared (the Roaring Grizzly), in 2017 the deer (the Elk), in 2018 the golden eagle was minted (the Golden Eagle) and in 2019 the American moose (the Moose).
The 1 ounce coin weighs, like almost all bullion coins, 31.1 grams, has a diameter of 30 mm and a face value of $200
Why buy a Call of the Wild gold bullion coin?
The Call of the Wild gold bullion coins have characteristics that make them valuable to enthusiasts and extremely attractive to gold investors.
- They are investment gold coins and as such, in addition to being VAT-free, they are a smart way to shelter your savings in a safe haven asset.
- They have a pure gold content of 999.99/1000, equal to 24 carats, and are the purest bullion coins in the world.
- The standards of the Canadian Mint are very high: the design of the Call of the Wild coins is unique and this makes them highly coveted, extremely difficult to counterfeit and therefore easy to buy and sell.
- Call of the Wild gold coins make a perfect gift at important events and ceremonies.
- Shipping is secure, confidential and insured.
The beauty of these coins makes them must-have pieces in any collection, a first-class investment for their gold value. A respectable gift, an indelible keepsake and a promise of value for the future.
The Royal Canadian Mint's guarantee for the purchase of gold coins
The Royal Canadian Mint is the Mint of Canada and a Crown corporation, operating under the Royal Canadian Mint Act.
The Mint produces all Canadian coins in circulation and some coins on behalf of other nations. It also designs and produces collector coins in precious metals: gold, silver, palladium and platinum coins, collector and commemorative coins, bullion coins, bars, medals and medallions. The Call of the Wild gold coins are among the most renowned from the Canadian Mint.
For the first fifty years from 1858 all gold coins were minted at the Royal Mint in London. When Canada became a nation in its own right, its need for coins increased. Consequently, a branch of the Royal Mint was built in Ottawa in 1901. Since then, the Mint's refinery has undergone several modifications and expansions.
It was only during the Great Depression that the Ottawa Mint negotiated its independence from the British Royal Mint. In 1931, the Ottawa Mint was renamed the Royal Canadian Mint and began reporting exclusively to the Department of Finance, eventually becoming a private organisation.
An advanced engineering research team is engaged full-time in research and development projects to ensure high standards and innovative technologies. The Royal Canadian Mint stands for quality and great attention to detail, factors that have made the Call of the Wild so valuable and sought after by investors and savers around the world.
Gifting a gold coin from the Canadian Call of the Wild series
Gifting a gold coin is a rapidly growing trend. More than just a gift they are:
- a form of investment in the future;
- a form of preserving its value in terms of the price of physical gold, even and especially in inflationary contexts;
- a reserve of cash to be used in case of need;
- a gift whose convenience is also linked to the fact that all investment coins are exempt from VAT;
- a refuge asset par excellence, the value of physical gold historically increases steadily and regularly over time.
Of all the historical gold coins, from Gold Pounds to Marengos, from collections such as Queen's Beasts to Australian Lunar Series to Gold Krugerrands, Call of the Wild coins remain a safe investment with a truly important story to tell and pass on.
How to sell back your Call of the Wild coins
You can disinvest a Call of the Wild gold coin at any time. Orovilla buys investment gold coins: all common gold coins, coin collections and rare and collector gold coins.
At the time of purchase we appraise the coins, check them carefully for gold content, authenticity and condition.
The possibility of selling physical gold in any form and state of preservation, at any time and place, is its advantage over other forms of investment.